Electrical Inspections .
Periodic Inspections and Testing is necessary because all electrical installations deteriorate due to a number of factors such as damage, wear and tear, corrosion, excessive loading, ageing and enviromental influences.
Legislation requires that electrical installations are maintained in safe condition and therefore must be periodically inspected and tested.
Licensing authorities, public bodies, insurance companies, mortgage lenders, letting agents and others may require periodic inspections of electrical installations.
Additionally, periodic inspecting and testing should be considered to assess compliance with the BS 7671 regulations, when change of use or occupancy occurs any changes of load or design of electrical installations occurs or if any damage occurs.
1. Electrical Inspections from £70.00
2. Electrical Inspection and Patest (up to 10 items) £90.00
3. Electrical Inspection, Patest and smoke detector check and carbon detector check £100.00
4. Patest, smoke and carbon detector check and fire equipment check (no electrical inspection) £70.00
5. Non Domestic Electrical Inspections from £100.00